- 02-13-2013, 01:51 AM #2
- 02-13-2013, 07:43 AM #3
- 02-13-2013, 08:28 AM #4Mr Fix-It
- 2,212 Posts
- Stock Rooted
Re: blue screen
What operating system are you running? XP, Win7, Win8? DroidXCon's suggestion of uninstalling the drivers is a good start, but if you have any other USB items plugged in, try removing them as well before plugging in your phone. Also, if you're not using the cable that came with the phone or a fairly new/decent USB cable try swapping that out. Lastly try a different USB port.“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
Re: blue screen
after 5 restart, windows decied to report the issue and update the windows to new set of Samsung drivers...kaboom problem solved. essentialy this caused on my hp laptop g7 series was that latest update (windows/hp) some glitch didnt work with the phone... i said that because after 3rd restart windows restored to previous version (w/o latest upadates) that kept the windows alive so it can update itself to a correct drivers. what a night mare... you would think such big companies would take care of their product drivers right...
- By MikeB in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 6Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:44 PM
- By joseg5511 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2011, 02:12 PM
- By AquarianBoricua in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2011, 04:04 PM
- By Sheepdog Elite in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 26Last Post: 01-19-2011, 05:46 PM
- By alpha752 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:03 AM