Secure Login Failing

zachpenguin

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
My sister has had her Note2 for a couple weeks now and everything is running wonderfully. The only problem that we are running into is that she can not access her online bank account. On her iPhone 4 and my iPhone 5 there are no problems logging in. Nor do we have trouble on my mother's RAZR M. On the Note a message keeps popping up about security fail. I installed other browsers, cleared cookies, history, and cache. Re-installed browser and still am not able to get in. Is there anything else we can try? This is a great phone and I am picking mine up next week. Seeing as we both use the same bank I don't want to have this problem though.

Thanks so much.

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Do you have cookies enabled in the browser? You may check that. Or find what the bank lists as requirements. And most banks have a phone app, but I assume you checked on that.

zachpenguin

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Finally got my sister to let me check again, but enabled cookies, tried, disabled cookies, tried, cleared everything again and it still won't allow the login. It's not so much a problem for me because I always have a laptop nearby, but for my sister this is the only way she can check it on a regular basis. I may place a call to the bank Monday and see what they have to say.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Finally got my sister to let me check again, but enabled cookies, tried, disabled cookies, tried, cleared everything again and it still won't allow the login. It's not so much a problem for me because I always have a laptop nearby, but for my sister this is the only way she can check it on a regular basis. I may place a call to the bank Monday and see what they have to say.

Is there a keep me logged in check box? If so try unchecking that

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc