Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Secure Login Failing

My sister has had her Note2 for a couple weeks now and everything is running wonderfully. The only problem that we are running into is that she can not access her online bank account. On her iPhone 4 and my iPhone 5 there are no problems logging in. Nor do we have trouble on my mother's RAZR M. On the Note a message keeps popping up about security fail. I installed other browsers, cleared cookies, history, and cache. Re-installed browser and still am not able to get in. Is there anything else we can try? This is a great phone and I am picking mine up next week. Seeing as we both use the same bank I don't want to have this problem though.

Thanks so much.

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts

Default Re: Secure Login Failing

Do you have cookies enabled in the browser? You may check that. Or find what the bank lists as requirements. And most banks have a phone app, but I assume you checked on that.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Finally got my sister to let me check again, but enabled cookies, tried, disabled cookies, tried, cleared everything again and it still won't allow the login. It's not so much a problem for me because I always have a laptop nearby, but for my sister this is the only way she can check it on a regular basis. I may place a call to the bank Monday and see what they have to say.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by zachpenguin View Post
    Finally got my sister to let me check again, but enabled cookies, tried, disabled cookies, tried, cleared everything again and it still won't allow the login. It's not so much a problem for me because I always have a laptop nearby, but for my sister this is the only way she can check it on a regular basis. I may place a call to the bank Monday and see what they have to say.
    Is there a keep me logged in check box? If so try unchecking that

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato