Secure Login Failing
My sister has had her Note2 for a couple weeks now and everything is running wonderfully. The only problem that we are running into is that she can not access her online bank account. On her iPhone 4 and my iPhone 5 there are no problems logging in. Nor do we have trouble on my mother's RAZR M. On the Note a message keeps popping up about security fail. I installed other browsers, cleared cookies, history, and cache. Re-installed browser and still am not able to get in. Is there anything else we can try? This is a great phone and I am picking mine up next week. Seeing as we both use the same bank I don't want to have this problem though.
Thanks so much.
- 02-13-2013, 08:20 AM #2
Re: Secure Login Failing
Finally got my sister to let me check again, but enabled cookies, tried, disabled cookies, tried, cleared everything again and it still won't allow the login. It's not so much a problem for me because I always have a laptop nearby, but for my sister this is the only way she can check it on a regular basis. I may place a call to the bank Monday and see what they have to say.
- 02-16-2013, 09:45 AM #4
- By mobilehavoc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 22Last Post: 10-11-2011, 09:54 PM
- By kirksucks in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2011, 04:01 PM
- By sobore in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2011, 08:53 AM
- By funguy123us in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2011, 10:58 AM
- By Eazy123 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:49 AM