Major note 2 problem please help

qICEM4Np

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I Just got my note 2 saturday and the phone turns off for no reason. I was on the phone with my buddy yesterday and it just turned off, this has already happened about 6 times since I got it. Has anyone had this problem? Ive done a factory reset cleared the cache and rebooted the system and it still does it. Im bringing to verizon soon if I cant fix it. Keep in mind it turns off and doesnt turn back on I have to do it myself it isnt rebooting itself

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Maybe a battery issue. Since you're within 30 days of purchase take it to Verizon and get the whole unit replaced on the spot for a new one.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Get it exchanged. You have 14 days. After that would be a certified refurbished. There is definitely something wrong with the device. Usually a factory reset will fix an issue. And when it doesn't ....get it replaced

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Get it exchanged. You have 14 days. After that would be a certified refurbished. There is definitely something wrong with the device. Usually a factory reset will fix an issue. And when it doesn't ....get it replaced

I could have sworn you had 30 days to return a device for the same item but 14 to return for a refund. Am I wrong?

Edit: I think you're correct. Whoops.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Depending on where you buy, you might have a longer return period, BUT, your contract is locked after 14 days (i. E. Return phone after 14 days and you are stuck with 2 years contract. I returned my Rezound twice after 14 days but within the 90 day Costco wireless return period, and both times received full retail box replacement. Return period varies depending on where you bought it.

If you bought ut from somewhere that allows return after 14 days, you can get a full refund of the purchase price during the return period , but as said above, after 14 days, the 2 years contract is locked in.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21