Recent call log issue
Im wondering if this is a issue with anyone else. When I go to my call log it will display all events like recent texts messages I sent or received. I dont like that so I set it to "all calls". The thing is it doesnt save those settings all the time. I can go back into it later that day and will still be on all calls. Then the next time a go into in its back to all events. Is there a fix for this or is it a system glitch?
- 02-14-2013, 09:19 AM #2
- 02-15-2013, 12:22 AM #3
- 02-15-2013, 06:33 AM #4
- 02-15-2013, 11:58 AM #5
- 02-16-2013, 05:53 AM #6
- 07-11-2013, 01:54 PM #7
- 08-15-2013, 09:49 AM #8
- 08-15-2013, 10:08 AM #9
- 08-19-2013, 12:44 PM #10
Re: Recent call log issue
Yes ! I am unable to set call log in Galaxy S4. When I set view to all calls or missed calls it returns to all logs automatically.
It's a joke that Samsung would have known that no other phone of samsung has this bug except S4.
Can someone tell a solution or tell Samsung to fix this bug.
- 10-03-2013, 01:35 PM #11
- 11-25-2013, 03:31 AM #12
- By cgordonn in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 10-20-2013, 02:37 PM
- By tesebas in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2013, 07:35 AM
- By dave1812dave in forum Droid BionicReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2012, 09:09 AM
- By dmmarck in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 70Last Post: 04-17-2012, 07:30 PM
- By rjmlakota in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2011, 10:11 AM