Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bvitale
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stability of the phone?

One of the things I've deal with on my HTC Rezound is inconsistant performance. I would get texts, reboot, I can't swipe to answer phone calls, force close randomly. This is my experience with android. I like android, but in certain situations, I feel like I can't trust it. I would like to get a note 2, but my question to you all, is how stable is the note 2?

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

Default Re: Stability of the phone?

I came from a HTC Thunderbolt and I also had a lot of the problems you stated you had. I have had my Note for a few weeks and I have not had a single problem. It has been nothing short of perfect. I am sure others on here who have had it since launch will share the same opinion,
    DroidXcon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by midnight93933 View Post
    One of the things I've deal with on my HTC Rezound is inconsistant performance. how stable is the note 2?
    My Note2 is very stable. Very..
    My Rezound had very few hiccups over the eight months I used it but the GNote2 blows it away

Had a Thunderbolt, then a Razr Maxx. Note 2 since launch day. So far, NONE of the issues that I had with previous phones. Never rebooted on me. Still runs fast and smooth.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums.
    Since 2008: HTC Wing>Sidekick 3>Sidekick Slide>Sidekick LX 2009>Palm Pre>Blackberry Curve 8330>Motorola Droid>HTC Thunderbolt>Razr Maxx>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

The note two sounds very promising, and gonna try to get off of dell.com for 150.

Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

Quote Originally Posted by midnight93933 View Post
    One of the things I've deal with on my HTC Rezound is inconsistant performance. I would get texts, reboot, I can't swipe to answer phone calls, force close randomly. This is my experience with android. I like android, but in certain situations, I feel like I can't trust it. I would like to get a note 2, but my question to you all, is how stable is the note 2?
    I have had the phone for 2 months and have had maybe 2 reboots. Very solid phone.