Stability of the phone?

midnight93933

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
One of the things I've deal with on my HTC Rezound is inconsistant performance. I would get texts, reboot, I can't swipe to answer phone calls, force close randomly. This is my experience with android. I like android, but in certain situations, I feel like I can't trust it. I would like to get a note 2, but my question to you all, is how stable is the note 2?

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I came from a HTC Thunderbolt and I also had a lot of the problems you stated you had. I have had my Note for a few weeks and I have not had a single problem. It has been nothing short of perfect. I am sure others on here who have had it since launch will share the same opinion,

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Had a Thunderbolt, then a Razr Maxx. Note 2 since launch day. So far, NONE of the issues that I had with previous phones. Never rebooted on me. Still runs fast and smooth.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums.

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
One of the things I've deal with on my HTC Rezound is inconsistant performance. I would get texts, reboot, I can't swipe to answer phone calls, force close randomly. This is my experience with android. I like android, but in certain situations, I feel like I can't trust it. I would like to get a note 2, but my question to you all, is how stable is the note 2?

I have had the phone for 2 months and have had maybe 2 reboots. Very solid phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781