Stock Email App Not Remembering Default Programs
Anytime I click on a link in the sotck email app it always asks me which program do I want to open it up in. Even when I select the program and select Always, the next time it sdtill asks me which program I want to use. When I go into Application Manager, the Clear Defaults button is grayed out, no prgrams are saved. I then cleared the Cache hoping it might start saving, but it still asks me everytime my default program.
Any ideas how I can get default prgrams to work? It's kinda annoying to keep telling it which programs to uses.
Re: Stock Email App Not Remembering Default Programs
Well I find out that Chrome was causing this issue. After I uninstalled if, in was able to select my default programs and it remembered the next time I clicked on the same link. I've reported the issue to the Chrome developers. Hopefully they are able to fix this issue.
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- By snowwy66 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2012, 11:24 AM
- By Ride On Target in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2012, 12:33 AM
- By flywithlloyd in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2012, 04:28 AM
- By m a x i m u s in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2010, 05:36 PM
- By whitenack in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-16-2010, 06:43 PM