Silent night app

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone used it and does it work as described? I'm just looking for a night time app that will silence my phone at night on a schedule.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Tried it, phone didn't do anything, not even light up, it went to VM shows a missed call.

Are you getting the circle with a dash in the middle of it in your notification bar when you turn on blocking mode?

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
That sound comes on with blocking mode on, but that only happens when you plug it up, it shouldn't make the noise again after you plug it up.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Tried it, phone didn't do anything, not even light up, it went to VM shows a missed call.

Are you getting the circle with a dash in the middle of it in your notification bar when you turn on blocking mode?

Let me ask you this. Did you use quick shortcut maker to get to blocking mode?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes I did use the shortcut maker..did you see 2 choices up when you searched for "blocking" and did you set up for any calls to be allowed at all and you do have calls checked, right? Did you choose the first "blocking"?

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes I did use the shortcut maker..did you see 2 choices up when you searched for "blocking" and did you set up for any calls to be allowed at all and you do have calls checked, right? Did you choose the first "blocking"?

The first choice was call/block and that crashed. I am trying the one that says blocking mode now. It does show the circle with a slash in it. Give me a few minutes.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well I searched for blocking and only 2 showed. The instructions said to choose the first one.

Why would Verizon disable that I wonder? Seems crazy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey