- 5 Posts
Traded the Galaxy S 3 for a Galaxy Note 2!
A few days ago, I traded my Galaxy S 3 for a Galaxy Note 2 and I am very pleased! Performance and battery life are top notch. Instead of using a post-it note and pen, I now take quick notes on the phone. I also own a Galaxy Note 10.1, so the Note 2 will compliment it
Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
- 02-18-2013, 06:49 AM #2
- 02-18-2013, 09:12 AM #3
- 68 Posts
Re: Traded the Galaxy S 3 for a Galaxy Note 2!
I traded in my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 at Gazelle.com back in January. They only gave me $299. It was a painfully-slow process. I didn't receive the $299 check until 7 days after I shipped the phone. (should have chosen the Amazon gift card, which is credited much sooner and would have added another 5% bonus)
- 02-18-2013, 06:35 PM #4
- 02-18-2013, 09:32 PM #5
- By domo22 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2012, 02:34 PM
- By dkotoric in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2012, 09:19 PM
- By gurpreet786 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 14Last Post: 01-17-2012, 07:52 AM
- By SUB-dawg in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 05-18-2011, 08:13 PM
- By nocaldawg in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 15Last Post: 04-07-2011, 02:32 PM