- 02-19-2013, 08:34 PM #2
- 02-19-2013, 09:54 PM #3
- 1,064 Posts
Re: sending pictures by text but show up as video
Actually it can be helped aside from getting a 3rd party messaging app.
Attach your image to a text message, turning it into an MMS, and send it just the image with no text accompanied. Then immediately after send your text in a regular SMS message. Now when you open the image, it will open in a Gallery type app as just an image, and not a slideshow.
You could of course get a 3rd party app, but my preference personally is to use stock firmware as much as possible. No point in doubling up on apps that achieve the same purpose.
- 02-19-2013, 10:26 PM #4
- By azdmelani in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 16Last Post: 04-21-2016, 01:12 PM
- By SirGeorgeKillian in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 8Last Post: 04-24-2014, 04:44 PM
- By prw166 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2011, 07:35 PM
- By sepherous in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2011, 11:03 AM
- By jewjitsu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2011, 04:50 PM