Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Default Re: The color choice revisited ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bond32 View Post
    White looks better but that's just my opinion. The "professionalism" aspect of the phone is not of any issue, at least to me, where I see the definition of being professional would mean not showing off one's phone (just my opinion of course).

I have had the gray, think it looks great.
    It's hard to conduct business away from the office without showing the device. Maybe you don't have to do this? If you did, you would want a device that sits well with suits, I simply feel that white does not match and sticks out like a billboard.

I hate white electronics...hate, hate, hate...lol! So, I got the Titanium and then they freaking included a stupid white charger and cable in the box just to pizz me off! Seriously Samsung? Oh well, I have plenty of chargers that aren't white and I do love the phone so far!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckh0308 View Post
    I hate white electronics...hate, hate, hate...lol! So, I got the Titanium and then they freaking included a stupid white charger and cable in the box just to pizz me off! Seriously Samsung? Oh well, I have plenty of chargers that aren't white and I do love the phone so far!
    I ordered the brown box version of my Motorola Surfboard 6141 Modem just so I could have the black version. The retail version only sells it in white which I obviously didn't want.

My Samsung LED television is black and so is my Xbox 360, PS3, car interior, etc.

No light colors for me!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

I wanted the titanium but BB had just sold their last one so I got the white. No biggie, I ordered a black holster for it. I'm a middle school principal so I look "cool" with my white phone.
    Vanilla Ice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by loco90 View Post
    I wanted the titanium but BB had just sold their last one so I got the white. No biggie, I ordered a black holster for it. I'm a middle school principal so I look "cool" with my white phone.
    Yes you will! Amazing that I am sure many of the kids that age (middle school) will probably have the same phone! Crazy that kids that age even have phones, let alone the newest and most expensive ones!

Margie
    Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
    Margie - Galaxy Note 4

This is the first phone I have had in white. Best Buy didn't have the titanium at the time and hadn't for a couple weeks. I actually have grown to really like the white. I'm glad I made the switch now. I like the way it looks with my cases.

Sent from my Really Big Phone

I always owned a black phone. When I got my first white phone it was an iPhone 4s and I liked the color ALOT! Then I got the iPhone 5 in black and wished I gotten white again. Sold the iPhone 5 and now I own a White Note II. Happy as can be.

OK I have to say it. There is nothing wrong with either color. Both are great and both are professional. I don't think either color is a wrong choice. I do tho think its rather odd profiling the person who gets white....baggy pants that fall down etc..I am NOT that type LOL. There are many professionals with the white. I have seen men in suits with white. Its a color preference. I like the grey but am tired of black and grey phones. The Note2 in white is sharp. Puts the iPhone to shame. Thrilled with the phone. I get told all the time how pretty it is. Next after me. Ha!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    ejb1013, Nibs and GregMargie like this.

I have the white and I love it! But....if it had been available in glossy black I would have chosen that ;-)

sent from my AT&T GN2
    DaRkL3AD3R likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jude526 View Post
    OK I have to say it. There is nothing wrong with either color. Both are great and both are professional. I don't think either color is a wrong choice. I do tho think its rather odd profiling the person who gets white....baggy pants that fall down etc..I am NOT that type LOL. There are many professionals with the white. I have seen men in suits with white. Its a color preference. I like the grey but am tired of black and grey phones. The Note2 in white is sharp. Puts the iPhone to shame. Thrilled with the phone. I get told all the time how pretty it is. Next after me. Ha!

What I said "Every time I go into the city for something I see a lot of people with their pants 5 sizes to big and sitting far to low on their bodies waddling down the sidewalk with a white phone in hand." That is not an assumption or profiling that is an observation. Profiling would be if I said "Everyone who gets a white phone has baggy 5 times to big pants and they are always falling down."

I am by no means profiling, just stating a personal opinion that I think dark phones look more professional. You like the white phone, you look good with a white phone and you think guys in suits with a white phone is great. You have a different opinion, I think that is great, but don't accuse of profiling when there is none.

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts

Anyone up for a trade for a white Note2? I'm feigning for the titanium So sick of white phones haha

I will agree with you that the white Note 2 is FAR bettery looking than the iPhone in white. The iPhone looks terrible...the old iPhones looked OK in white when they had the full black front, but when they put the white on the front starting at the iPhone 4 it made it look like a 1970's TV or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jude526 View Post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12