Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how often do you pull the stylus out? I almost forgot that it had one.... :(

how often do you pull the stylus out? I played with it for the first several days...
    but never used it again.

Today I was putting on a different case and that's when I realized that I almost
    forgot about the stylus.

Do you guys use the stylus all the time, once a day or once a week?

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Default Re: how often do you pull the stylus out? I almost forgot that it had one.... :(

I rarely ever use mine. I will ever so often just to jot something down

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: how often do you pull the stylus out? I almost forgot that it had one.... :(

i pull mine out to turn the phone on....bypassing the lock screen.

I use it everyday! I doing every thing on my phone with it. I use it like a regular stylus, along with the S pen features.... swyping texts, emails....love it!

Margie
    Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
    Margie - Galaxy Note 4
    Johnly likes this.

I pull the stylus out whenever she's in the mood.

Wait, what?

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Eclipse2K likes this.

I dont rely heavily on it but I use pretty often for notes and when im on the internet.

I use it for the internet. In fact, this was typed using the S Pen!

I use it occasionally, not sure how much faster it is to type over using my fingers in SwiftKey Flow though. But it is slightly more accurate.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II

Every single day! It's awesome! I used Sketchbook Pro to draw and paint, use it in Draw Something as well as to play certain games like Fruit Ninja and some navigation. Also use it to edit screenshots to send things to people via email. Incredible part of having a Note 2.

Global Posts
    828 Global Posts

I use it quite a bit. At least a few times during the day. I use it in my 2do app, on the calendar and on the Internet all the time. I don't write a lot with it but some. I used it the other day to take notes while talking to a surgeon after my father's open heart surgery. It's quick and easy to use. I love it.

Sent from my Really Big Phone

A few times a week to jot something down, or for using navigation pop-out windows for some full HTML sites using the hover feature.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    techgeek32#WN likes this.

I only use it to write a random note that says funny things or sweet things. Depends if it's a special someone or a friend lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

I haven't used it all that much, but plan to now after discovering the cool hover to scroll function in the browser. If you hover near the top or bottom of a webpage a small arrow appears and the page will scroll with the movement of the still hovering stylus. It's also a heck of a lot easier to click on things on a webpage with the fine point of the stylus versus my finger tip.

I use it a lot. I sometimes will handwrite a text or email with it also.

Sent from the AWESOME Note 2 of a girl

Every time I use the phone. Would feel weird to use my finger now I've gotten so used to the S-pen.

I use the S Pen often for sketching, writing notes at meetings, marking up screenshots, etc. It was one of the deciding factors in my choice of the Galaxy Note.
    Josphe72 likes this.

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

I use it mainly for web browsing atm. But do use it to take notes etc. Even tho I don't use it as much I'm still glad I have it!

I've only had the phone for a few days, but I did use the stylus today to sign a pdf document, which is something I will be using it a lot for in the future. Was the primary selling point for me over the GS3. I'm just still trying to figure out how everything works!

I use it a lot. Enjoy it. Like hovering over on the internet. One of the reasons that intrigued me on the Note2 is the spen

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

NOT LESS than 3 times per day. Could be lost without it. I just keep finding more ways it works into my life.
    Just love my GN4

I am constantly using mine. So useful for quick notes, especially when I am on a call and I need to write something down, speaker phone, s note domination!

I have only had my note 2 for 3 days and I have used it everyday while browsing sketching and playing razzle

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    What does that do?

ROM
    Stock ICS

new owner, so just learning to have fun with it

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts

How do you sign a pdf document with the pen?
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckh0308 View Post
    I've only had the phone for a few days, but I did use the stylus today to sign a pdf document, which is something I will be using it a lot for in the future. Was the primary selling point for me over the GS3. I'm just still trying to figure out how everything works!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckh0308 View Post
    but I did use the stylus today to sign a pdf document,
    How did you sign the PDF document?
    Just love my GN4
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast