Custom Ringtone/Notification Help

Seeker2787

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
EDIT/UPDATE: I'm an idiot... haha. I was struggling to figure out why things I was transferring were not showing up on my device. That was pretty much my issue of things, and you have to unplug the phone for them to show up.

Please forgive my stupidity... I'd appreciate it if the admins/moderators would delete this post and help to hide my shame.

Hi all... I got my Note II about a week or so ago and have been playing and customizing like crazy. One thing I've been struggling with is if there is a way to set a custom ringtone for txt messages, emails, etc. I would like to have things set up so that I could play a quick clip of a song for a txt message (doesn't have to be contact specific, but it would be nice if I could do that...), some type of tone for an email from work, a different type of tone for one from school (separate accounts), and just other odds and ends that would help personalize my phone a bit.

I've done some searching online and the forums but perhaps my google-fu isn't as good as it should be. I'm struggling to find some answers. If anyone has some advice or some input, I'd definitely appreciate it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1