Note 2 always says" time zone changed"
Is there a reason? It is set to automatic time zone changes but this happens in the same time zone. I'm in the middle of Iowa there are no close time zone changes.
Anyone else have this issue. For now I just turned automatic time zone off and set it to central.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
- 03-09-2013, 01:46 PM #2
- 04-18-2013, 09:43 AM #4
- 4 Posts
Re: Note 2 always says" time zone changed"
Do you have Latitude enabled? Latitude had my home address in Florida even though I live in Nebraska (same street name, just in Florida). I went and cleared the "my places" cache in latitude and reset my home address and that seems to be working. It only supposedly switched time zones on me when I was home (but the actual time zone/time never switched, my phone just kept saying "time zone changed".) Don't know if this helps you or not, maybe you have solved the issue by now.
- 05-13-2013, 11:53 PM #5
- By ejweber in forum Verizon LG RevolutionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2013, 08:44 AM
- By tthoma in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2012, 09:24 PM
- By bubbatex in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2011, 04:54 PM
- By spoid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2010, 11:34 AM
- By jliller in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2009, 04:23 PM