- 178 Posts
Making the items in the notification bar and pane smaller on Note 2
Just got myself a note 2. It is awesome, but I dont like how everything is so big (icon size). I got Nova launcher and reduced the icon size, I also made the font size "Tiny" in the settings menu.
However, the notification area is still rather large. The notification bar AND the area is what I am talking about. The icons and font is so large, it almost looks comical and cheap.
Anyone here know how to make those items smaller?
- 03-09-2013, 07:40 PM #2Mr Fix-It
- 2,183 Posts
- Stock Rooted
Re: Making the items in the notification bar and pane smaller on Note 2
You would need to get into ROM'ing and theming in order to reduce the size of the notification bar. You can't do much about it with the stock setup“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
- By dfb8085 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2012, 02:01 PM
- By sniffs in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 02-25-2011, 01:41 PM
- By heathro1281 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2010, 03:28 PM
- By msoprano13 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 09-16-2010, 05:10 PM
- By richtree in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 18Last Post: 06-13-2010, 04:32 AM