I got my Note 2 today!
Coming from an S3 I was expecting the display to be pixilated. It's not. It's awesome. Sound is great, screen is great. Operation is of course very familiar. I don't find it anything like too big. It's obviously bigger than the S3, but not insanely bigger. And I love that screen. I haven't even taken the pen out yet This guy is awesome, and cements my love of Samsung. They know how to make a phone.
And if anyone calls it a phablet to my face, they will regret it. I hate that word.
- 03-13-2013, 05:43 PM #2
- 03-13-2013, 08:23 PM #3
- 03-13-2013, 09:37 PM #4
- By goliath602 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 21Last Post: 10-20-2010, 03:24 PM
- By Q-fugee in forum Android App InventorReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2010, 10:08 AM
- By dboldi15 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:11 PM
- By tsak6789 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 07-19-2010, 09:26 PM
- By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 06-23-2010, 12:50 AM