anxiously waiting to get a note 2

Hippocampus

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been wanting a note 2 since they came out, but I'm not eligable for an upgrade until 4/18. I was okayed for an early upgrade a few weeks ago but verizon told me I had to buy it through them directly, which would be $300. They told me I would have to wait until I was within 30 days of my renewal to be okayed to renew through a 3rd party like amazon. As of monday I should be able to pick up a note 2. What are the chances that the anouncement of the s4 today will lead to some sale prices on the note 2 by monday? I'd love to pick it up for less than $250 (the lowest current upgrade price I can find), since it was on sale for less just a few weeks ago.

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Although, I'm not sure. I wouldn't think the Note II would drop any in price. I know the Galaxy S3 is $99 some places for upgrade pricing. I haven't seen any shift in price on the Note II l, except for I think $249 & that was just for new customers!

I'd love it if the price dropped as I'm eligible for upgrade next month (April) and the Note II is my phone of choice.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

maryhalltworound

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I've been wanting a note 2 since they came out, but I'm not eligable for an upgrade until 4/18. I was okayed for an early upgrade a few weeks ago but verizon told me I had to buy it through them directly, which would be $300. They told me I would have to wait until I was within 30 days of my renewal to be okayed to renew through a 3rd party like amazon. As of monday I should be able to pick up a note 2. What are the chances that the anouncement of the s4 today will lead to some sale prices on the note 2 by monday? I'd love to pick it up for less than $250 (the lowest current upgrade price I can find), since it was on sale for less just a few weeks ago.

Don't rush... the price of the Verizon Note 2 has been going lower and lower. I picked up my first one for only $98 minus $50 gift card.(paid $48 plus 9.75% state/local sales tax)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer