Printer share!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I feel so dumb. I have wanted a printer share application since I have a wireless printer. But haven't wanted to pay the 15.00 for such an application. I have the Amazon market and was looking at the apps I have but haven't downloaded on my Note2. I really must have CRS disease, because I completely forgot I had the app LOL. I just completed setting it up with my phone and it works perfectly. Now I don't have to just use with my laptop. Its a great app and perhaps they will offer it free again to those who want one. And its premium, not extra out of pocket costs if offered free. Another great market is Getjar if you are unaware.

I have a lot of apps I haven't downloaded onto the Note2 yet. Oh my....how we can forget. :D

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
Funny story. I love Printer Share. I've used it for years. I uninstalled Amazon App store because it was draining my battery for some reason. I may try it again because I have some apps I would like to use now that you mention it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. But very true. Lol. Hmmmm. Never had issues with it draining battery. Also the battery life on the Note2 is amazing so you may not notice!:)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
For those that don't have the app, If your printer supports wireless printing via GCP, you can use Cloud Print, it is a free app.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

itsdollar

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I forgot about cloudprint. I just downloaded and configured and it works perfectly. Thanks for the reminder and this thread.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I rarely print anything so I refuse to spend money on a new printer that come with Android print app ability.
I too use cloud print, been using it about 2 years. You have to have a PC on at all times in order to print any time, but fortunately I have an old laptop that I keep around just for that purpose.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I rarely print anything so I refuse to spend money on a new printer that come with Android print app ability.
I too use cloud print, been using it about 2 years. You have to have a PC on at all times in order to print any time, but fortunately I have an old laptop that I keep around just for that purpose.

Many of the newer printers don't have to have a PC on to print via the cloud.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
The HP printer I have is very reasonably priced and with an app I can print from my Note2 which helps to simplify my life. I understand if not wanting a new printer. But it is worth it if it helps. My laptop is good but when I can use my Note2 and its quicker....makes it better for be.
I have had people ask me which printer I have. Its the HP deskjet 3052A. I have it setup wirelessly but it also comes with a USB. I purchased from Walmart at a very good price. Even if I didn't print from my Note2 its a great printer.

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
I've had this app for several years. I don't use it a lot, but I'm always glad it's there. The sad thing now though is that I have this really expensive mobile printer that won't work with my computer since I upgraded to WIN 8 (I'll leave that for another story time...lol!), so I guess I'll be printing from my device a lot more until I figure out what the deal is between my printer and WIN 8; or I go back to WIN 7...

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
They need to make devices work well with printers. Its expensive and with all this technology you would think.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski