Email Program

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I have my own .com have email set up with it. I am using the default email program to run it since it is not gmail. Does this app not have a widget? And I have notifications on, but none show when I send a message. Are there any other email programs that will push email? I notice this email program only checks every 15 minutes at the least.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I have my own .com have email set up with it. I am using the default email program to run it since it is not gmail. Does this app not have a widget? And I have notifications on, but none show when I send a message. Are there any other email programs that will push email? I notice this email program only checks every 15 minutes at the least.

The default email app does have a widget, just not on this phone(go figure). However you can use K-9 or one of the many other email apps and you will get an email widget. As far as push mail goes, if your server supports it, just do IMAP instead of POP3. It updates quicker and it's more like exchange for those who prefer sync'ing mailboxes rather than downloading them.

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I use Zeus and love it. Not sure if it would do what you're looking for, but the Dev is VERY responsive with any technical questions you might have.

It used to be WinDroid but he had to change the name.

Sent from my Samung "Brick"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21