Battery door durability
I recsntly purchased a flip cover and have yet to decide if I like it. So I've been popping the stock battery door off and putting the flip cover on. And vice versa. Do I need to worry about the stock battery door breaking? I know it's plastic but is it really that brittle?
- 03-23-2013, 09:17 PM #2
- 1,760 Posts
Re: Battery door durability
Since getting the phone back in Nov 2012, I've been taking the battery cover off every few days (sometimes more often depending on use) to swap out for a fresh battery and haven't had any problems. As long as you're careful taking it off and putting it back on it should be fine. Just don't flex it too much taking it off or force it back on if the clips aren't matching up right.
- 03-23-2013, 09:49 PM #4
- By Jeremy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 89Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:54 AM
- By UTnick in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:41 PM
- By tbdaly in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 05-24-2010, 04:25 PM
- By cheeta186 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 01-08-2010, 05:08 PM
- By zandroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 59Last Post: 01-04-2010, 01:05 PM