- 8 Posts
- Bugless Beast
Anyone familiar with button remapping?
Anyone familiar with button remapping? I know Nova and Apex launchers can do it but I use Go Launcher which doesn't seem to have that feature.
I want this configuration on my GN2:
*Long press Home = Multi window bar.*
*Long press Back = Multitasking/Recent apps*
Basically I want to switch the long press functions between Home and Back buttons.
I've found some threads on how to disable them. It involves editing system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl
I just don't know what edits I'd need to make to get the configuration I want on my Note 2.
Thank for your help.
- 04-01-2013, 11:06 PM #2
- 08-12-2014, 08:54 AM #3
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 24Last Post: 01-10-2013, 11:41 PM
- By blunt420 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2011, 11:06 PM
- By jayn2g in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2011, 09:56 AM
- By jerseykat1 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2011, 04:41 PM
- By bpmurr in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 70Last Post: 06-28-2010, 01:00 PM