Got my Otterbox Defender and I love it!

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes it's a bit bulky and yes it's a bit heavy but I don't think I've felt this secure about not getting cracks in my screen or just dropping my phone since I got it! Usually I prefer my phone naked but dropping my phone a few times and being 'lucky' to get by damage free had me a little spooked.. LOL! Will I love it long term? Who knows... but I do love it so far.

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I am considering one for this summer..camping and boating are not easy on phones.

But....damn that case is huge, I don't think I could use it as a daily driver.

skyboxer

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I couldn't deal with the size increase. I even bypassed the smaller commuter. I'm trying out seidio surface, and an incipio LGND folio case.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

lbros360

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the defender and I can not stand it. I have removed the built in screen protector and it was great. But over time the case just seemed huge and hurt my hands. I recently got a flip cover and will be using that from now on. I love the flip covers! Anyways I'm glad you found a case that you enjoy and works for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

signaltwins

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I was stupid enough to drop my Note 2. It fell 7 feet to the asphalt surface.

The Defender case had a few minor scratches. The Note 2 had ZERO scratches and still works fine after a few months.

Enough said. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles