Wifi and 4g stay on while at home
When I get home my wifi automatically turns on like it should, problem is the 4g stays active and confuses the phone which now thinks it has no data connection. On all my other phones including my s3 the 4G always goes dormant when wifi is connected. I end up having to turn off the mobile data tab to disconnect the 4G.
Question is does anyone else's note 2 do this, or is it just my phone, or maybe there is a setting I missed.
It becomes a problem because I can't receive mms while 4g is off and when I leave the house I forget to turn it back on and don't receive emails etc
Thanks ahead of time
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
- 04-05-2013, 10:20 AM #2
- 04-06-2013, 05:28 AM #3
- 04-07-2013, 11:57 AM #4
- 04-08-2013, 02:27 AM #5
Re: Wifi and 4g stay on while at home
I had this problem. I'm pretty sure it was an issue with my wifi and the n2 had to use 4g b/c wifi wasn't transferring packets to my phone. Router and phone reboot solved it.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
- 04-08-2013, 01:09 PM #6
- By rupam95 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2013, 10:24 PM
- By inphoenix in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2012, 03:59 PM
- By ItsaRaid in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2012, 04:05 PM
- By dannyro77 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2012, 05:12 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Droid BionicReplies: 14Last Post: 09-09-2011, 03:50 PM