Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Does Sam's Club have secondary ETF?

    Any one know if Sam's Club have a secondary ETF? Can I swap the phone to a different number or change the plan around after I ordered the phone?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Does Sam's Club have secondary ETF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenicy View Post
    Any one know if Sam's Club have a secondary ETF? Can I swap the phone to a different number or change the plan around after I ordered the phone?
    Yes they do, $400


    "

    By accepting this Instant Savings Discount, you agree to repay $200 of this discount ($400 for smartphones, tablets, and netbooks) and authorize us to charge your credit card in repayment of this amount if, you signed up for a 2 year agreement and during the 181 days after your new equipment is activated, your wireless carrier notifies us that the services you purchased have been suspended, disconnected, or deactivated, or if you return your purchase outside of the return and exchange provisions of our 14-day Satisfaction Guarantee.
    Other than simply deactivating a line we’ve activated, your wireless carrier could notify us that you deactivated if:
    You fail to pay the carrier in accordance with their terms and conditions
    You transfer equipment we activate on one line to another carrier line, even within the same account
    You activate this equipment on a new line of service with your current carrier and use it to replace an existing line by deactivating the existing line.'



    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Does Sam's Club have secondary ETF?

    Oh ok thanks. One more question, Costco does not have secondary ETF right?
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Does Sam's Club have secondary ETF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenicy View Post
    Oh ok thanks. One more question, Costco does not have secondary ETF right?
    Correct. Costco and best buy are the two retailers that I know that do not charge a secondary etf

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Does Sam's Club have secondary ETF?

    Sweet, thanks a lot.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Does Sam's Club have secondary ETF?

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    You transfer equipment we activate on one line to another carrier line, even within the same account
    You can transfer your upgrade to a different line. I just did this to keep my unlimited plan, you're just not supposed to transfer the phone to another line. Also remember, if you live in the Prople's Rep. of California, Sam's Club is the only place (to my knowledge) that charges tax on actual cost of phone, not on full retail. Which is a huge savings.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Does Sam's Club have secondary ETF?

    Quote Originally Posted by jbarrymck View Post
    You can transfer your upgrade to a different line. I just did this to keep my unlimited plan, you're just not supposed to transfer the phone to another line. Also remember, if you live in the Prople's Rep. of California, Sam's Club is the only place (to my knowledge) that charges tax on actual cost of phone, not on full retail. Which is a huge savings.
    Correct, but that wasn't what the op asked.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Does Sam's Club have secondary ETF?

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Correct, but that wasn't what the op asked.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Dude, get a life and quit playing Mr, Freakin know it all on the boards. I know what he asked I was just making a clarification, troll.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Does Sam's Club have secondary ETF?

    Helpful information was given in this thread - don't let it devolve into a petty argument.
    Thanked by:

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 08:41 PM
  2. Does the Droid X have spell check?
    By spooksmcgee in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 09:56 AM
  3. Does the Epic 4G have a front facing camera?
    By Droidcola in forum Sprint Epic 4G
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 05:51 PM
  4. Does the Evo 4G have a digital compass?
    By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:59 PM
  5. Does the EVO 4g have dual mics?
    By deltatko in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 09:52 PM

Posting Permissions

B