- 04-15-2013, 05:32 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: ePSXe Emulator help
Hi I have the Sprint Galaxy Note 2 and i installed ePSXe for android yesterday. It worked pretty well, but the plugin in for better graphics did not for FFVII though, no issues with resident evil 1 director's cut.
The thing is, i did download the BIOS from the internet and placed it in the EXternal SD card.
Did you do that?
The PS1 Bios SCPH1001.BIN just google it it's very easy to find. Once you find it and download it and place it on your phone's external SD card, make sure you load it using ePSXe menu settings. Hope it helps.
- By RedChampion in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2013, 06:33 AM
- By Deathwish1099 in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2012, 11:54 AM
- By hawks4ever8 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2012, 01:43 PM
- By bdieu17 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2011, 06:51 PM
- By fuzzy_jw in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2011, 10:26 PM