Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    371 Global Posts

Default Good shell holster case?

Alright as the title says who knows of a good high quality shell holster that isnt bulky like a otterbox would be? I have already tried some of these cheaper ones ive found but the quality is garbage a the clip always breaks in no time.

Thanks ahead of time!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Good shell holster case?

This is just a holster (link and video below). It looks pretty solid, but the negative (to me anyway) is the screen faces out (too exposed for my comfort otherwise I'd get it).

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II Holster Belt Clip

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default Re: Good shell holster case?

I started with a TPU case and the Spigen Ultra Ctystal screen protector and a leather holster. The color was coming off the holster onto the TPU case. I then went with the Otterbox Defender like I had had on my iPhone 4. It doubled the size of the phone, it was too much and the screen had the rainbow effect. I have a second battery and could not change it in the Otterbox. I then chose to go with the Seidio Surface with holster and went back to the Spigen screen protector. I have been extremely happy with this choice. I have been on this case for a month and no issues. It has a kickstand which is nice. I can change my battery whenever I feel the need. If I feel that I need the heavier protection, I can pick up up the Sedio Convert, which the Surface will fit inside of, and then remove it when I no longer need the extra protection. I am a fan of Otterbox, but not when the phones get to this size. I recommend the Seidio Surface without hesitation.