Nova launcher keeps removing my main tray shortcuts

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
It happens about every 3 days. The 4 shortcuts at the very bottom of the screen disappear. The only way I know to fix it is to restart the phone

I'm running the most recent version of the free version. Not sure what else to try to keep this from happening?

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
It happens about every 3 days. The 4 shortcuts at the very bottom of the screen disappear. The only way I know to fix it is to restart the phone

I'm running the most recent version of the free version. Not sure what else to try to keep this from happening?

Do you have any gestures enabled that might make the dock go away? For mine, I can swipe with one finger up and down to toggle the dock in and out of view.

Attachments

• New Image.PNG
    New Image.PNG
    76.9 KB · Views: 74

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Another reason might be if you have more than 1 page of your Dock & 1 of them is blank, you may be inadvertently swiping to it.

Look in your Nova Settings > Dock > Dock Pages, how many pages does it say? If it's more than 1, go back to your homescreen & try swiping your dock (the icons at the bottom of your screen) the the left or right.

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Do you have any gestures enabled that might make the dock go away? For mine, I can swipe with one finger up and down to toggle the dock in and out of view.

I just have the free version, and so I don't have the gesture features

- - - Updated - - -

Another reason might be if you have more than 1 page of your Dock & 1 of them is blank, you may be inadvertently swiping to it.

Look in your Nova Settings > Dock > Dock Pages, how many pages does it say? If it's more than 1, go back to your homescreen & try swiping your dock (the icons at the bottom of your screen) the the left or right.

Thank you very much. That was the problem. It's all fixed now. I bumped it down to 1