Battery life reduced after update

jaybro0813

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Anybody feel like the battery life on the Note 2 has been reduced after the update? Anybody have a trip or trick to fix?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
no, mine increased. last time i looked, i was at about 26 hrs and 27% with 3 hrs of screen on time. i plugged phone in at 19% but didnt see where i was at. im finally getting to the point after leaving my thunderbolt where i dont need to worry about battery life.

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine seems better after the update. Install Gsam Battery Monitor (free version) from the Play Store to find out what is eating your battery. I initially installed it to find out what was causing excessive battery drain on my phone the first few days I had it, and kept the app because it's so good.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Josphe72

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
After the update my battery life was significantly reduced also.
I went into Maps settings and the location reporting was turned on and constantly updating my location. Turned that off and now back to the awesomeness battery life again. :D

GNote2

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
After the update my battery life was significantly reduced also.
I went into Maps settings and the location reporting was turned on and constantly updating my location. Turned that off and now back to the awesomeness battery life again. :D

GNote2

That's what was causing my battery drain the first few days of owning my phone. For some reason, the update didn't turn that setting back on for my phone.

Sent from my Samsung GT 2 7.0 using Tapatalk 2.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
No issues here, battery runs fine after update. No real noticeable difference, just awesome batter life!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech