Changing the Lock Screen appearance
Today, I noticed that my lock screen shows the current temperature.... but that the temperature never changes! It's always, say, 80 degrees!
I went into settings and un-checked "current weather" (or whatever they call it), and then re-checked it, and I got the current temp.... but then THAT temp never changed.
Anyway, I figured this would be a good time to change the lock screen.
I'd really like just like to see today's schedule and an ACCURATE weather blurb.
Is this possible?
- 05-21-2013, 08:13 PM #2
- 05-22-2013, 01:03 PM #3
Ridin' a Note 2 blast
- 336 Posts
- 05-24-2013, 11:56 AM #4
Re: Changing the Lock Screen appearance
Did you change the frequency that the weather updates on the lockscreen? I found that it is separate than the main one. I have mine set for each hour. It changes."...take it with a grain of salt..." - The saying I hate the most now thanks to HTC Thunderbolt forums lol
- By diabloking in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2013, 10:43 AM
- By lingo622 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2012, 11:38 AM
- By danimgale in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2012, 02:49 PM
- By TerryMasters in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2011, 11:47 PM
- By FrznDinner in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 12Last Post: 09-20-2010, 09:30 PM