- 75 Posts
Changing the Lock Screen appearance
Today, I noticed that my lock screen shows the current temperature.... but that the temperature never changes! It's always, say, 80 degrees!
I went into settings and un-checked "current weather" (or whatever they call it), and then re-checked it, and I got the current temp.... but then THAT temp never changed.
Anyway, I figured this would be a good time to change the lock screen.
I'd really like just like to see today's schedule and an ACCURATE weather blurb.
Is this possible?
- 05-21-2013, 09:13 PM #2
- 05-22-2013, 02:03 PM #3
Ridin' a Note 2 blast
- 335 Posts
- 05-24-2013, 12:56 PM #4
- 183 Posts
Re: Changing the Lock Screen appearance
Did you change the frequency that the weather updates on the lockscreen? I found that it is separate than the main one. I have mine set for each hour. It changes."...take it with a grain of salt..." - The saying I hate the most now thanks to HTC Thunderbolt forums lol
- By diabloking in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2013, 11:43 AM
- By lingo622 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2012, 12:38 PM
- By danimgale in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2012, 03:49 PM
- By TerryMasters in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2011, 12:47 AM
- By FrznDinner in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 12Last Post: 09-20-2010, 10:30 PM