both Verizon Wireless corporate stores in my area have removed the Note 2 from the store displays?

Sarah_Kirschbaum

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm a little confused as to what Verizon Wireless is up to. Both of their corporate stores in my area have removed the Note 2 from the store displays in the last few days. Although they both said the phones were still in stock "in the back..." At one of the stores, the spot where they used to display the Note 2 is now taken up by Samsung tablets.

The Note 2 is barely half a year old and it's not being "retired yet, or is it? :(

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I doubt it's being retired, Samsung probably stopped paying the Note 2 marketing bill when the S4 came out.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised they have actual phones with AMOLED displays out for people to mess with anyway. Just a few weeks of these things being in store playing the same demos/displaying the same screen for hours on end every day means one month after they were up in stores you could see noticeable burn out all over the screen on white/blue images. Yuck.

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Still in the corperate stores in my area. Although it was moved from the area where the phones are to where the tablets are. Its a seperate table labled "advanced devices". Oddly enough, the BB10 is there too. "Advanced" LOLZ

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mamaluka

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
All 3 Verizon corporate stores in my area (NY metro/north jersey) have the note 2 on display. The salesmen in the main store I go to says the note 2 is in demand and they would never remove it from display... Maybe the manager in your store thought it was a palm pre? Lol

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
i always thought if it ran android. it was a droid phone. cuz verizon has been advertising all phones as droid. in salt lake. its advertised as the samsung droid note. or something like that.

depending on the store. they usually have to rotate there displays as newer models come out. and somne just aren't big enough for all the displays.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon