- 06-02-2013, 01:13 AM #2
- 06-02-2013, 08:45 AM #3
- 06-02-2013, 09:27 AM #4
- 910 Posts
Re: Bluetooth headset
They're all pretty much the same, it's more about what you want out of a headset.
I like listening to media on mine so a2dp is necessary. Comfort wise, the plantronics savor m1100 is best for me, the the plantronics voyager pro lasts longer.
I used to like BlueAnt but the earbud rotates too easily and kept falling out.
- 06-02-2013, 07:51 PM #5
- By kayln in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2010, 10:54 AM
- By kayln in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2010, 10:39 AM
- By dbareis in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2010, 03:33 PM
- By gewcmr in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2010, 11:30 AM
- By antmarching.41 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2009, 11:35 PM