- 06-02-2013, 02:13 AM #2
- 06-02-2013, 09:45 AM #3
- 06-02-2013, 10:27 AM #4
- 1,249 Posts
Re: Bluetooth headset
They're all pretty much the same, it's more about what you want out of a headset.
I like listening to media on mine so a2dp is necessary. Comfort wise, the plantronics savor m1100 is best for me, the the plantronics voyager pro lasts longer.
I used to like BlueAnt but the earbud rotates too easily and kept falling out.
- 06-02-2013, 08:51 PM #5
- By kayln in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2010, 11:54 AM
- By kayln in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2010, 11:39 AM
- By dbareis in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2010, 04:33 PM
- By gewcmr in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2010, 12:30 PM
- By antmarching.41 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2009, 12:35 AM