Need help!! I want to put my movies which are in my Mac's itunes on my android phones
I have been trying everything this past week to find the simplest way to get movies that I have uploaded to by iTunes (from buying blue rays with digital copies) that are on mac to my Samsung galaxy note 2 and my husbands galaxy s4. The converter that I got to take off of the apple license stuff didn't work but I could have missed a step somewhere. I know I can't be the only person in this world that has wanted to do this and that there has to be an easier way then I have been trying. CAn someone please help me with a step by step approach please.
Thank you so much for any advice and I really hope that I can find someone who can help me out with this. Thanks again!!!!
- 06-04-2013, 10:14 AM #2
- 06-05-2013, 05:26 PM #3
- 1,058 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- By elwood0523 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2012, 04:28 PM
- By koalabear in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 14Last Post: 03-14-2011, 06:30 PM
- By bigbruza5 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2010, 07:13 AM
- By jaaythib in forum myTouch 3G SlideReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2010, 11:20 AM
- By torrentgonzo in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 10Last Post: 06-20-2010, 09:25 PM