1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help!! I want to put my movies which are in my Mac's itunes on my android phones

I have been trying everything this past week to find the simplest way to get movies that I have uploaded to by iTunes (from buying blue rays with digital copies) that are on mac to my Samsung galaxy note 2 and my husbands galaxy s4. The converter that I got to take off of the apple license stuff didn't work but I could have missed a step somewhere. I know I can't be the only person in this world that has wanted to do this and that there has to be an easier way then I have been trying. CAn someone please help me with a step by step approach please.
    Thank you so much for any advice and I really hope that I can find someone who can help me out with this. Thanks again!!!!

Default Re: Need help!! I want to put my movies which are in my Mac's itunes on my android phones

If you find a way I would like to know also

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Need help!! I want to put my movies which are in my Mac's itunes on my android phones

Quote Originally Posted by DE25 View Post
    I have been trying everything this past week to find the simplest way to get movies that I have uploaded to by iTunes (from buying blue rays with digital copies) that are on mac to my Samsung galaxy note 2 and my husbands galaxy s4. The converter that I got to take off of the apple license stuff didn't work but I could have missed a step somewhere. I know I can't be the only person in this world that has wanted to do this and that there has to be an easier way then I have been trying. CAn someone please help me with a step by step approach please.
    Thank you so much for any advice and I really hope that I can find someone who can help me out with this. Thanks again!!!!
    I use slysoft for dvds but not sure about itunes drm removal. have you tried googling it....i found a zillion tutorials, but have no itunes stuff to try any out on.