- 9 Posts
Accessing camera from lock screen (with PIN lock enabled)
I've had my Note 2 for a couple of weeks now, and am still in the process of getting it setup.
I'm trying to find a way to quickly access the camera while the phone is locked (using the PIN lock) without first having to unlock the phone.
I've tried some customizable lock screen programs that appear fairly customizable, but when I invoke the action to launch the camera, it's still requiring me to unlock the phone to get to the camera app.
What I'd like to be able to do is take a picture while the rest of the phone is locked so that someone couldn't access the gallery or other parts of the phone, only take pictures.
Anyone know if this is possible? If so, how?
- 06-23-2013, 03:52 PM #2
Re: Accessing camera from lock screen (with PIN lock enabled)
I do not believe this is a possibility without rooting and modifying your phone. Even then, I'm not sure it can be done. Ask over at XDA and you'll get better answers for this. The level of know-how on these types of mods can be found a lot more easily over there.
- By gorgalis in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-10-2013, 02:17 AM
- By jzmagic in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2013, 03:57 PM
- By foolishfocus in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2012, 10:57 AM
- By |-KGB-|CaptHowdy in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 8Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:32 AM
- By rockstrongo007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2011, 10:03 PM