- 893 Posts
How do I set the default Bluetooth app?
I connect my Note 2 to my car via Bluetooth. I have a 2009 Ford Edge which uses Microsoft Sync for connectivity.
Basically I use 2 apps: Pandora for music and BeyondPod for podcasts. When I get in my car the Bluetooth automatically connects and automatically starts BeyondPod where I left off. Unfortunately it does that even if I was playing Pandora when I got in the car. No matter what BeyondPod starts up instead of the last program I was using.
Is there any way to change this so it remembers that I was using Pandora and start up Pandora?Phones: Droid (2009 original stock) --> Incredible --> Thunderbolt (Rooted/ROMed) --> Galaxy Nexus (Rooted/ROMed) --> Note 2 (Rooted/ROMed) --> Note 3 (Stock) --> Note 4 (stock) --> Note5 (stock)
Tablets: Tab 10.1 --> Note 10.1 (2014 edition)
Watches: Pebble (original) --> Moto 360
- 07-03-2013, 07:35 PM #2
Re: How do I set the default Bluetooth app?
Could you setup a 2nd profile? This way there's one for each app. Not sure if this will help or if Sync has a "most recent" option. In either case if there were two profiles then maybe you'll get a prompt to select for which app.
- By JamesMore in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2013, 10:33 PM
- By Burky in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2013, 04:58 PM
- By glitchgod in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2013, 05:05 PM
- By MAGISTRS in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2013, 04:52 PM
- By ah06 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2013, 04:26 PM