My magnacarta app doesn't work

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Does this mean I wasn't one of the 1st million even though I downloaded the app a couple weeks ago?

sent from viper's note 2 using tapatalk

babygirl0419

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem this morning. I went to the play store and opened the app from there. Don't uninstall...just hit open.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BlkWolf03

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Had an issue with it this morning too - I just went into the apps management and cleared the data and cache and it worked after that. Seemed a bit slow at first but once the songs downloaded it was fine

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Also, the songs should show up in your music player as well. Much better than listening through the app.

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded it now can't figure out how to listen. Its not in Google music its not in my downloads can't even see it in app

sent from viper's note 2 using tapatalk

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Don't worry. You're not missing anything. The album is complete trash. Maybe 2 or 3 decent songs. Jayz blue, heaven, and I forget the other

sent from Galaxy Note 2

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Can't get it to save to my sd card, any ideas, none rooted s3.

Sent from my busa!

It saves to the internal memory.
Open the My Files app that comes pre-installed on your device. It will have a folder called Music (which looks just like the Samsung Music Player logo). Open that folder and the files should be in there if it downloaded without any problems.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Ezduzit

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
It saves to the internal memory.
Open the My Files app that comes pre-installed on your device. It will have a folder called Music (which looks just like the Samsung Music Player logo). Open that folder and the files should be in there if it downloaded without any problems.

Tried that and it didn't work.

Sent from my busa!

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Tried that and it didn't work.

Sent from my busa!

I posted this in another forum. See if it'll work for you to.

Finally got it to download.
After numerous failed attempts I went to Application Manager > Downloaded > Jay Z Magna Carta
I then clicked on Clear Data & Clear Cache.
I re-opened the app and it allowed me to re-download the album.
In hopes of finding the files, they were still not present.
I then opened ES File Explorer and viewed all files and folder based on the date they were modified.
I erased the Music Folder, along with all folders within scard0/Android/data that were dated today and associated with Samsung in any way.
There was even a folder (can't remember the entire name), but it was in regards to docs and something about PIN files do no edit.
I erased that as well.
I then restarted the app, re-downloaded the album, and all of the files were added to sdcard0/Music

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I posted this in another forum. See if it'll work for you to.

Finally got it to download.
After numerous failed attempts I went to Application Manager > Downloaded > Jay Z Magna Carta
I then clicked on Clear Data & Clear Cache.
I re-opened the app and it allowed me to re-download the album.
In hopes of finding the files, they were still not present.
I then opened ES File Explorer and viewed all files and folder based on the date they were modified.
I erased the Music Folder, along with all folders within scard0/Android/data that were dated today and associated with Samsung in any way.
There was even a folder (can't remember the entire name), but it was in regards to docs and something about PIN files do no edit.
I erased that as well.
I then restarted the app, re-downloaded the album, and all of the files were added to sdcard0/Music

I just uninstalled it. Tired of messing with it. Done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol