- 33 Posts
MP3 files unsupported on Note2?
I just got a 32 gig Micro SD card, loaded it on the phone, formatted the card on the phone. Then connected the phone on the computer via cable, and loaded up about 20 gigs of Video and Music to the phone. I checked to see the contents of the card, and they reflected that I had about 9 gigs left but after the transfer. When I go to play them, I am getting "media is not supported by the phone." Has anyone seen this error? I am not sure what is going on, because I had similar files on my 8GB card, and they played without any issues..
I had previously read, that you cannot copy music to the card by connecting to a computer and that we had to use kies to do it? Is this why my media is on the phone, but I can't play it? If that is the case, then I am going to have major issues with this amazing phone....Can anyone please help????
- 07-15-2013, 06:10 PM #3
- 07-16-2013, 06:59 AM #4
- 201 Posts
Re: MP3 files unsupported on Note2?
I have read in the past (possibly Thunderbolt) that formating the card outside the phone first improves card functionality. I personally have transfered the first card from my T-Bolt and it worked great. Acquired the Sandisk 64GB card, did not format it, works like a charm. File transfer is exclusively USB for GB's of data and has not caused an issue.
- 07-17-2013, 06:52 PM #5
- 07-17-2013, 08:18 PM #6
- 07-19-2013, 05:59 PM #7
- By Doron Midroni in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2013, 09:49 AM
- By phantomracer in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2013, 04:15 PM
- By RAE_TP in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 07-15-2013, 05:46 PM
- By Savo7 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2013, 12:27 PM
- By Clare Follmann in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2013, 11:24 AM