- 85 Posts
No LTE on Rooted Note II
Hi, all. I purchased a Verizon Note II from eBay. The phone arrived yesterday in perfect condition. The description said, "Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16 GB Titanium Gray rooted android smartphone with CyanogenMod 10.1 ROM." According to the phone, the version is 10.0-20130730-nightly-i605, Kernel: 3.0.64-CM-g84c11ba. The problem I'm having is I have no 4G. In settings under Network Mode, the only CDMA options I have are "CDMA w/o EvDo" or "CDMA/EvDo auto." No CDMA/LTE. I don't live in a 4G area but I travel a lot and also shop in a 4G area 10 miles from my home. I was in that area this evening and only got 3G. Does anyone have any idea why I have no LTE on Verizon's network and, most importantly, how do I get it??? I really don't want to do a factory reset but I will if that's the only solution. No 4G is a deal breaker for me. Thanks so much for any help out there!
- 08-17-2013, 11:12 PM #2
- 08-17-2013, 11:25 PM #3
- 08-17-2013, 11:29 PM #4
- 85 Posts
Re: No LTE on Rooted Note II
Thanks much, pool_shark! I used the instructions in your link (try dialing *#*#4636#*#* - select 'phone info' .. change 'preferred network' setting to "LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL)) and my network mode is now showing LTE/CDMA/EvDo! I'll know soon if it worked! Keeping my fingers crossed!
- By Plonk2222 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2013, 06:58 PM
- By Doctor Hunt in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2013, 02:30 PM
- By GPilot650 in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 08-19-2013, 10:34 PM
- By kotbn18 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2013, 09:48 PM
- By gary1996 in forum AT&T ATRIX HDReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 09:05 PM