Syncing call logs?
Does anyone know why when I walk in my house my note 2 syncs all call logs & messages? This phone didn't do that when it was new. Just started up a couple of weeks ago. I looked under settings & call log but don't see anything about syncing. I subscribe to Verizon cloud each month for my pictures and music but certainly don't need call logs saved. Does anyone know how to turn this off? Thanks!
sent from my Galaxy Note 2
- By ccchp2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 09:25 AM
- By MC2173 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:21 AM
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2013, 10:30 AM
- By gjbrns in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2013, 06:41 AM
- By ihisanul in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2013, 07:34 PM