- 3 Posts
How can I use my verizon galaxy note 2 and switch to att?
My name is Lee,and my Verizon bill is ridiculous.
But luckily I have an awesome friend with ATT and a spare phone line in which ill use.
So how can I cancel my Verizon account,and use it my Galaxy Note 2 on ATT?
Please help,I've been looking and looking for an answer soo long.
Thank you in advance
- 08-20-2013, 11:42 PM #2
- 08-21-2013, 03:44 AM #3
- 94 Posts
Re: How can I use my verizon galaxy note 2 and switch to att?
I've been using my Verizon Galaxy Note 2 with AT&T prepaid GoPhone SIM card for a few months. ($60 unlimited voice/text and 2GB data)
Try this thread:
Note 2 is finally a true global phone(ROOT NOT NEEDED for 3G data on GSM) thanks to Verizon's update
- 08-21-2013, 03:45 AM #4
- 94 Posts
- By johnmoore4 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:28 PM
- By monkmullen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:23 PM
- By ternell99 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 04:08 AM
- By BasPilot in forum Pebble E-Paper SmartwatchReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:51 PM
- By ddiehl in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:35 PM