- 1 Posts
transferred songs to external sd now won't play
I recently bought an external micro as card and tried transferring my music onto it. However, songs that were fully functional on the internal memory won't play. I get "sorry player does not support this route of audio file". They all worked perfectly, I don't get it. I tried taking out, reformatting, reloading music to no avail. Help!?
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-07-2013, 09:12 AM #2
- 880 Posts
Re: transferred songs to external sd now won't play
Did you download the music from Google play? If so, I've read that content from Google play won't work from the SD card due to DRM.
If you didn't, it should work. All of my music is on the SD card and it plays fine on every player.
- By KevroniCoal in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 36Last Post: 12-09-2013, 07:11 PM
- By anotherfiz in forum Moto XReplies: 14Last Post: 11-28-2013, 03:12 PM
- By James1463 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 10-18-2013, 07:49 PM
- By puremgd#AC in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:07 AM
- By adamant117 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2013, 06:47 AM