changing sim cards?
I am currently using a Blackberry Q10, and would like to switch back to my Note2 for awhile. Can I just move sim card to Note2? Or do I have to call Verizon to switch back?
Anything need to be done afterward?
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-26-2013, 02:32 AM #2
Re: changing sim cards?
If I remember correctly, you can do it all online. Simply log on to your account, a D go to activate a new phone. You should just have to enter the IMEI of the phone and the number on the aim card and you'll be good to go! Otherwise a quick call to Verizon would do the trick also.
I have heard of users being able to simply switch the sim card over and having the phone work also, but it's not always guaranteed to work like that. Hope this was at least somewhat helpful!
Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile appCollege student that spends far too much money on phones.
- By tr88 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2013, 12:27 AM
- By stew930 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:47 PM
- By laurieberry in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 09-27-2013, 02:14 AM
- By Angel Moreno in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 03:02 PM
- By jyoungjr in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:17 PM