- 2 Posts
Group Messaging with iphones
So I just switched from an iphone to the Note 2. My first android (yay!) Only problem I have so far is all my friends have iphones and like to group message but im out of the loop. I only got messages from 1 person instead of everyone. So far ive downloaded handcent, go sms pro, verizon messages, and facebook messenger and nothing seems to be working. Am I doing something wrong?
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-26-2013, 04:19 PM #2
Re: Group Messaging with iphones
*I don't know the exact steps that need to be taken, but there are a LOT of threads around here from folks with the same issue.
- By RichardClark in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:12 PM
- By sethgoldstein in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:27 AM
- By Slayers in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:35 AM
- By silverfang77 in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:01 PM
- By Farhadich in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2013, 12:31 PM