Who's getting the NOTE 3?

dklimah

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I will be. For sure. I love the 2. It is, by far, the best phone I've had. I'll get the 3 before the holidays. Maybe...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I love my Note 2 so I'm thinking that the 3 won't be disappointing.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Just curious. What was it that made you want the Note 2 as opposed to the Note 3? Was it simply timing and that the Note 2 was available or the cost differential?

The cost, I bought the phone outright from eBay $399, came with sim card, 2 batteries, external charger and oem data cable with charging block plus 3 cases. I then had it flashed to page plus. I get the Verizon network for $26 a month. Since I'll never go back on contract I have to pay full price for my phones.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
For me, I had a LG Intuition. It was fried from a bad update. Verizon sent me a replacement but it was trouble from day 1. Finally after 4 months of fighting with it I called Verizon and they offered me another phone. Note 2 was my only choice because 3 wasn't out yet. I'm bummed. Honestly I would love to get the 3

sent from my Galaxy Note 2

crxx

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I am definitely on Friday! Its crazy that at&t only offered me $60 on trade in and I got this thing(note 2) from them brand new in February! Just gonna add a line and not giving up my unlimited plan. My note 2 is sold already to a friend for $320

from my GALAXY NOTE II

kashabrown

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I am not getting it. I had the Note 2 for several months - it is just too big for everyday use (IMHO). I am 6'3" tall with large hands and work in and around NYC - constantly getting on and off the subway - I just fumbled around with it too much. I sold it and bought an HTC One which is the PERFECT size for me. I also am not fond of the build quality of Samsung products.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance