Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Note2 price drop maybe?

    wondering if maybe the note2 will have a pricedrop once the 3 hits stores thursday? thoughts?
  2. #2  
    enik's Avatar

    Posts
    583 Posts
    Global Posts
    928 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread Deck, Matrix

    Default Re: Note2 price drop maybe?

    It will stay $200 at Verizon but a lot of third party retailers will lower the price. We have it for around $100 now

    Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk 4
    Razr>Juke>POS Blitz(Broken)>Droid> Epic 4g(returned)>Nexus S 4g
    ___________________
    From Nexus With Love
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Note2 price drop maybe?

    Best buy has it for $150 with $50gc that can be applied to the purchase.

    If you signed up for the $50 gc (different from gc above promotion previously, I believe that you can stack the discounts to bring it down to $50.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Note2 price drop maybe?

    Thats a great deal but I dont think I can buy at BB and keep my corporate discount, unless thats changed? I did try going through the upgrade process on the BB website and it looked like it would let me keep my current plan? is that true?
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Note2 price drop maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by TechWhore View Post
    Thats a great deal but I dont think I can buy at BB and keep my corporate discount, unless thats changed? I did try going through the upgrade process on the BB website and it looked like it would let me keep my current plan? is that true?
    You can keep your corporate discount and current plan(unless you have verizon unlimited data) , I have upgraded at best buy now problems.

    You may want to consider the note 3, you can use code "Verizon30" to knock off $90 from the price. For some reason when I did in store pickup, they sold it to me for $90.ymmv

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Note2 price drop maybe?-uploadfromtaptalk1381585395372.jpg  
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Note2 price drop maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    You can keep your corporate discount and current plan(unless you have verizon unlimited data) , I have upgraded at best buy now problems.

    You may want to consider the note 3, you can use code "Verizon30" to knock off $90 from the price. For some reason when I did in store pickup, they sold it to me for $90.ymmv

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk 4
    How much is your sales tax in CA?

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Note2 price drop maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Markster1 View Post
    How much is your sales tax in CA?

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
    It varies but in LA, it is 9%. For contract phones, sales tax is charged on full retail price in CA

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Similar Threads

  1. Galaxy S3 dropping calls all of a sudden
    By londonkelly in forum Sprint Galaxy S3
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2013, 01:23 PM
  2. Drop it at just the right angle and you too can achieve this...
    By phoenixone in forum Verizon Droid DNA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 05:11 PM
  3. Rumored $299 price on nexus 5 16 gb
    By mrbanks in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 06:37 PM
  4. Battery size and price leak for Nexus 5
    By consequence7 in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:05 PM

Posting Permissions