- 10-16-2013, 12:31 PM #2
- 876 Posts
Re: Ringtones changing to default
I don't know your particular circumstances, but if your ringtones are on your SD card and you reboot your device, many times the SD card doesn't mount in time for the ringtones to be set.
For that reason, I moved my ringtones and notifications to /system.
I no longer have that problem.
- 10-16-2013, 01:36 PM #4
- By rwenglish1 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 02:46 PM
- By ddunk1946 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 01:40 PM
- By skullymullins in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 02:58 PM
- By ttexxan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 11:25 AM
- By ttexxan in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:27 AM