- 1 Posts
Galaxy Note 2 Battery Drain Issue
I have a problem with my Galaxy Note 2. It's have been a couple of days that I turned off my Cell phone, charged it and the next day when I turned on my cell phone, the battery level is at 50+%. I tried the following: changed the battery, factory reset, took out memory card but the problem persist. Other than this issue the cell phone works fine. Anybody knows a solution for this issue?
- 10-18-2013, 10:49 AM #2
- 648 Posts
- Stock JB 4.1.2
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Battery Drain Issue
Do you have any battery apps to determine if there is an app causing the drain?
I use GSam and Wake Lock Detector, it helps to know what is draining the battery. Let us know if you find anything. Also post screen shots, that helps with the diagnosis too.
Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3What?!...I'm msndrstood.
Sent via Note 2
- By llfloyd79 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 48Last Post: Yesterday, 12:02 PM
- By Ryan Swift in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2013, 09:22 AM
- By Cool Jeff in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2013, 04:26 PM
- By dt81 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2013, 10:51 PM
- By LillieRusk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 04:14 AM