Set recent calls as default

rdonnelly

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Every time I open phone on my Note it defaults to keypad, which is kind of stupid, cause who dials calls much any ways?

I would like mine to open to recent calls by default, but the Note seems to be lacking this in settings?

Am I missing a setting that would allow recent to show up in phone by default?

Thanks Bob

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I for one like it to default to the dial pad since I use speed dial, so some of us do use the dial pad.

But I do agree there should be a setting for the user to decide which one is default screen.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

rdonnelly

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully some one will make an additional settings app. I tried an app called Call History, but I did not care for the way it looked, so it is back to picking through the menu each time.

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I use the contact widget and save my most called people on the home screen. When I have to call other people I just start typing the name on the keypad till the contact shows up.

Posted via My Note 2

ejb1013

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Every time I open phone on my Note it defaults to keypad, which is kind of stupid, cause who dials calls much any ways?

I would like mine to open to recent calls by default, but the Note seems to be lacking this in settings?

Am I missing a setting that would allow recent to show up in phone by default?

Thanks Bob

I use Go Contacts for my dialer for this very reason.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

marcj75

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone find a way to set this as default. I am not needing the App or Functionality of Recent calls. I just want to be able to click Phone once and go in to recent calls so it will clear the Missed Call counter.