- 36 Posts
Phone wakes up while charging
It just started happening today and I didn't install anything. While charging and I turn my screen off, about every 30 seconds my phone does a quick vibrate.
My phone is not fully charged. This happens during charging. I've rebooted my phone and it keeps doing it.
When I unplug the phone, this doesn't happen. So something is happening while charging that wakes up the screen and vibrates.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
- 10-23-2013, 08:51 PM #2
Re: Phone wakes up while charging
hmmm... first thing I'd try is unplug the charger, turn off the phone completely, and take the battery out for a minute or 2. Put it back in, power up the phone, and plug in the charger. Double check the settings on ANY app that has control over your notifications (Lightflow for example) to make sure nothing got changed.A Unicorn showed me the way.....
- 10-26-2013, 11:38 PM #4
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Moto XReplies: 19Last Post: 10-29-2013, 07:45 PM
- By dbareis in forum BBM for AndroidReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2013, 03:22 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 09:50 AM
- By atomic_squid in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 09:24 AM
- By Moley Ankers in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:45 PM