load stock ROM

Hot94Z28

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I also downloaded a file. I don't think it is the up to date one, but it is something.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Thank you for your help this had been crazy hope I can get it so I can really start using the phone I have held off downloading to much.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for your help this had been crazy hope I can get it so I can really start using the phone I have held off downloading to much.

You are welcome. Let me know how it goes.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like an issue with your PC. :( Although some of the download mirrors are slow, they're working on either my Windows PC and Note 10.1 tablet via my home DSL or my Note 2 via LTE. Try downloading via the Note 2 (connected via Wi-Fi or LTE if possible, usually a lot faster), then transfer the file to your PC via the USB cable. :)

Also, see section 1b of this thread at XDA for more info: [GUIDE][VZW Edition]How to Root/Rom/Return to Stock the VZW Galaxy Note II! - xda-developers

Edit: Golfdriver already provided that link. :)

Hot94Z28

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Well got downloading to my phone to work now it boot loops from the samsung splash screen to the Verizon LTE screen trying a couple different things but this not looking good dont think I bricked it but having a hard time with this damn thing.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Hot94Z28

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Thank all of you it worked! With all your guys help everyone helped a lot thank you! hope with all this info together it will help someone in the future.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank all of you it worked! With all your guys help everyone helped a lot thank you! hope with all this info together it will help someone in the future.

Glad it worked. Hang on to those files. Might help you in the future.
Even though this was a pain, you now have some experience in how to do this.
See you around the forums!

Hot94Z28

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes I really like it and I hope this will help someone in the future. I don't think I will root anytime soon.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes I really like it and I hope this will help someone in the future. I don't think I will root anytime soon.

For that situation, just ask. Someone will be able to help. And it really isn't that hard.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance